Contributor

Frost is a Wen Girl!

[ Edited ]

Frost & Rainbow Worm 8-13-2013.jpg

Respected Contributor

Hello, Corner Road Gang and welcome. Smiley Happy

That's a pretty name for your dog.

~Nick Chavez is my favorite vendor on QVC and Alberti Popaj is my favorite QVC host.~
Nick Chavez now has his own sub-forum under the My Favorite Brand folder
Contributor

Thank you for your kind reply : )  All the QVC hosts do a fantastic job, it would be difficult for me to pick a fav.  At times, I do believe they should bottle their enthusiasm and spirit and sell that, you think?

Honored Contributor

awww too cute!

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Valued Contributor

Lol too stinkin' cute!!!

What's Frost's favorite scent? My Phantom is really lovin' the summer mango coconut right now, mum is too selfish to share her summer coconut lime verbena Cat LOL

Contributor

Thank you. Hope the pic of her put a smile on your face as she does mine each day.

Frost mostly uses Pomegranate. 

My spring orange blossom will be all in a day or two.  I will be opening a bottle of summer mango coconut (yes Phantom the entire bottle will be mine, LOL). Then it will be on to a fall scent next.  Summer is flying by!

"Everyone understands a smile."

Honored Contributor

Your Frost photo brought back bittersweet memories for me.  I have a similar picture of our late Lhasa with her favorite stuffed toy (a big orange carrot) in her mouth, just like Frost.  (She left us just six months ago.)

I used WEN Pets on our little girl, which worked wonderfully, especially when she had a full-length coat.  And she always smelled divine!

I hope you enjoy your little Frost as much and as long as we did our pup.  Thanks for the cute picture!  Heart

Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

Your Frost photo brought back bittersweet memories for me.  I have a similar picture of our late Lhasa with her favorite stuffed toy (a big orange carrot) in her mouth, just like Frost.  (She left us just six months ago.)

I used WEN Pets on our little girl, which worked wonderfully, especially when she had a full-length coat.  And she always smelled divine!

I hope you enjoy your little Frost as much and as long as we did our pup.  Thanks for the cute picture!  Heart

I am so sorry for the loss of your Lhasa girl.  Grieving is a process that I have been through several times.  I am presently in a fresh one myself.  Six weeks as of yesterday I set free my 13 year old golden, Cody.

Yes, I do enjoy my little Frost.  She is a shih tzu. I have 3 others as well.  Casey, Skylar & Morgan.  Ages, 15, 14 & 7.  Frost is 4.  I got them all as pups, except for Frost, she was 2 when I got her.

Sharing your tears.  Grieving it tough...

Honored Contributor

@Corner Road Gang wrote:

@geezerette wrote:

I am so sorry for the loss of your Lhasa girl.  Grieving is a process that I have been through several times.  I am presently in a fresh one myself.  Six weeks as of yesterday I set free my 13 year old golden, Cody.

Yes, I do enjoy my little Frost.  She is a shih tzu. I have 3 others as well.  Casey, Skylar & Morgan.  Ages, 15, 14 & 7.  Frost is 4.  I got them all as pups, except for Frost, she was 2 when I got her.

Sharing your tears.  Grieving it tough...

Oh no, another beloved crossing the Rainbow Bridge.  I'm so sorry for your loss.  It's so hard to lose a family member, no matter what species they might be.  Thanks for your concern.

You sound like you have quite the houseful.  Sometimes I think that tends to help us through our loses.  But no matter, you're right--saying good-by is tough.  My best to you and all your remaining clan of critters...Heart

Honored Contributor

@Corner Road Gang wrote:

Frost & Rainbow Worm 8-13-2013.jpg

CRG...

Your girl is adorable!

Sending her lots of hugs..please deliver for me. :-)

It was so nice to have "met" you on the PCC thread. Just a reminder..I start a new thread every Monday as each thread only lasts for a specific week.

-------------------------------------------

All of my children have paws =^..^=