Frequent Contributor

Frenchies Abused - Sad Sad Sad

I don't normally post much on these boards, but thought that most here should be aware of this.  

HIS NAME: BRANDON TYNES, NASHVILLE TN

I just saw this on the news - watch the video (caught in the act), and please pass onto others - this scumbag hopefully will get prosecuted maximum, and will not be able to own/possess a dog/pet forever. This makes me sick to my stomach.

Frenchies are the most adorable, sweet natured dog on the planet & don't deserve this - pass his name to others - hopefully he will pay BIG TIME.

https://scallywagandvagabond.com/2019/06/brandon-tynes-nashville-man-beating-french-bulldog-video/

Valued Contributor

Re: Frenchies Abused - Sad Sad Sad

I can’t watch the video because it will truly upset me for days. I know it’s going on and sickening. 

Esteemed Contributor

I think this is the heartless idiot that they showed during the

opening of The Talk today. I normally turn away or try to mute

but they actually showed it so quickly at the beginning.

I HOPE HE NEVER IS ALLOWED TO OWN ANY PET EVER AGAIN!

These abusers need to put on a list like criminals for animal

abuse. Poor, poor animals. Makes me cry.

Respected Contributor

As an animal lover and dog/cat Mom it's very hard for me to hear or see things about animal abuse.  I live in the Phoenix, AZ area and a horrific thing happened here over the weekend.  I won't go into details but the person who did it has also abused/killed animals before.  He was mad at his girlfriend because she was moving out.  Hope he will be jailed and fined for doing such a terrible thing.  I always say the abuser should get the same treatment as what they did to the animal.   

Trusted Contributor

I can appreciate your caring & wanting to alert us all.  Except, I'm never one to listen to or view abuse of any kind.  Just breaks my heart too much to see these creeps doing such evil acts.

I'm a firm believer of whomever abuses - the same should be done to them & more!  They tend to do this to the babies & pets that can't protect themselves.  Just pure EVIL!    Woman Mad

Respected Contributor

The video has been removed by YouTube for violating their terms of service, although one tweet includes a couple of pictures but nothing too bad.

One of the best parts of this thing is that the man was fired from his job at Green Pea Salon. Yay!!!

Respected Contributor

I staunchly believe ANY ANIMAL abuser should be PUNISHED by an ANIMAL LOVER.

For Sport - I'd take on the task of inflicting the kind of unimaginable pain they'd deserve as retribution for harming an animal.

In fact; my punishment would be so despicable - they'd wish they were never born.....just sayin....

Respected Contributor

I can’t watch either. I have an 11 year old Frenchie and I’m getting a Fenchie puppy at the end of the month. They are too sweet I can’t imagine harming one. 

Frequent Contributor

Hope his punishment fits his crimes! 

Esteemed Contributor

@MoonieBaby wrote:

I staunchly believe ANY ANIMAL abuser should be PUNISHED by an ANIMAL LOVER.

For Sport - I'd take on the task of inflicting the kind of unimaginable pain they'd deserve as retribution for harming an animal.

In fact; my punishment would be so despicable - they'd wish they were never born.....just sayin....

@MoonieBaby  I am so with you and will help you !!!    I can't watch or hear about these horrific abusers because they haunt me fir weeks.   I do strongly feel that there IS a Special  place in Hell for animal abusers.   These people are not human and should suffer horrific pain .   We need tough laws throughout this country for these evil people😡😡