Honored Contributor

I don't usually dress Frankie, but I do have some little fleece jackets for her for cool morning walks.  The woman on Etsy that I buy her fleece jackets from makes other clothes for Frenchies, too.    She makes clothes that specifically fit the Frenchie physique.  You can't buy clothes from Frenchies like you can other dogs.  I couldn't resist this denim dress.  I bought it since I've been buying so many things for Henry I wanted to buy something for Frankie, too.  I know she doesn't care, but I do.  I'm posting two pictures since you can't see her face in the picture that shows the flower

IMG_0555.JPGfullsizeoutput_e3.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Absolutely,

Image result for so cute word pic

Honored Contributor

Thank you @meallen616!

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack

Although I think that the outfit is adorable, Frankie doesn't look thrilled!!!  Lol

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Trusted Contributor

I love the big flower on her fanny! Woman Very Happy

It's always a victory for me when I remember why I entered a room.
Trusted Contributor

That is adorable....although I'm not sure, by the look on her face, that Frankie would agree. LOL..

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack That is one of the cutest pictures I have ever seen, thanks for the big smile today!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, I love it. My Khloe loves clothes but I don't dress her in the summer in this Texas heat. How is Sir Henry doing?

Respected Contributor

That is adorable! She looks precious even without it but so cute with it. I know what you mean about frenchies and they're different body shape. I have to buy huge stuff for my boy to fit over his large chest but then it hangs over his tail like a dress. I don't dress his much since we live in Texas in the heat. 

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

Re: Frankie's New Dress

[ Edited ]

@qvcfreak wrote:

@NickNack, I love it. My Khloe loves clothes but I don't dress her in the summer in this Texas heat. How is Sir Henry doing?

@qvcfreak I swear I did not read your comment before I posted. Funny we both mentioned the Texas heat. Anyway Howdy neighbor from Pearland.