Respected Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:
Really sad when we have to deal with our pets ailments. I have my 14 year old Maltese, exhibiting age related problems...that's what we're here for with our pets. I'll say, let us provide the best care, comfort, and veterinary needs if need be. Happiness comes in knowing we're doing our very best providing. Keep doing your best!!

I'm sorry for the old age problems your Maltese is dealing with @Dazlin .  I've had cats live past 14, but only one dog ever made it.  He died at 14 1/2.

Hi , @NickNack ...thank you for your reply...yeah, Teaspoon is 14, will be 15 this August.   Actually,  shes doing really well.  Just recently her back leg giving out.  So she flops down at times.  Overall,  has a too good appetite,  lol, and shes always been a little toughy.  Shes boss around here, and always kept the larger dogs under control.   For now, it's just Gabriel,  and he has learned his place.  As for you and your Frankie,  I sure hope hes as comfortable as can be...I would think he is for sure, with a mommy like you😍.  I do hate when they have health related problems. 

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:
Really sad when we have to deal with our pets ailments. I have my 14 year old Maltese, exhibiting age related problems...that's what we're here for with our pets. I'll say, let us provide the best care, comfort, and veterinary needs if need be. Happiness comes in knowing we're doing our very best providing. Keep doing your best!!

I'm sorry for the old age problems your Maltese is dealing with @Dazlin .  I've had cats live past 14, but only one dog ever made it.  He died at 14 1/2.

Hi , @NickNack ...thank you for your reply...yeah, Teaspoon is 14, will be 15 this August.   Actually,  shes doing really well.  Just recently her back leg giving out.  So she flops down at times.  Overall,  has a too good appetite,  lol, and shes always been a little toughy.  Shes boss around here, and always kept the larger dogs under control.   For now, it's just Gabriel,  and he has learned his place.  As for you and your Frankie,  I sure hope hes as comfortable as can be...I would think he is for sure, with a mommy like you😍.  I do hate when they have health related problems. 

FB_IMG_1531184361381.jpg

Respected Contributor

@Dazlin wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Dazlin wrote:

FB_IMG_1531184361381.jpg

A younger pic of her🙂

Honored Contributor

@Dazlin   Teaspoon's a little cutie!  That's a very sweet picture of her.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Trusted Contributor

@NickNack 

If I missed a post, sorry.

I wanted to check in see how Sweet Frankie's eyelid is doing?

and, of course, I don't forget Sweet Henry .. is he behaving & staying out of mischief?

Honored Contributor

@ScenicMaine wrote:

@NickNack 

If I missed a post, sorry.

I wanted to check in see how Sweet Frankie's eyelid is doing?

and, of course, I don't forget Sweet Henry .. is he behaving & staying out of mischief?

@ScenicMaine   Thank you for asking about Frankie.  I'm really not sure how her eyelid is doing.  She's on antibiotics for a month, and we have a two week follow-up appt. with the ophthalmologist on Tuesday.  I'll find out more then.  I hope so much that it's improving.  Henry is staying sweet and mischevious as ever.  He knocked over one of my plants in my kitchen window yesterday.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau