Honored Contributor

Today would have been Frankie's 9th birthday.  I'm so sad that she died this year from a brain tumor.  I still think about her every day.

Ava is wonderful, and I love her very much.  I hope she'll live a long normal lifespan.

The picture is of Frankie.

399A68D4-CB60-42F9-B7E8-4CDBC011AD10.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

Frankie sure had a sweet little face. I know you miss her...and always will.  😢🌷

Honored Contributor

@alicedee wrote:

Frankie sure had a sweet little face. I know you miss her...and always will.  😢🌷

Thank you @alicedee .  Frankie was very special.

-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

@NickNack she was adorable.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack -

I can tell how much you loved Frankie and I will always miss mine too.

We just love them forever and miss their physical loving presence forever until we are with them again which I believe we will with all my heart.

I sometimes feel like all 3 of mine are sleeping with me, all on my bed 

with me and I love it. I feel each of their ears, their smooth fur spots, their sweet kisses, and it is very comforting and makes me happy.

I hope you sleep with Frankie's sweet spirit tonight!Heart

It will be her birthday present to you!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Honored Contributor

@on the bay wrote:

@NickNack -

I can tell how much you loved Frankie and I will always miss mine too.

We just love them forever and miss their physical loving presence forever until we are with them again which I believe we will with all my heart.

I sometimes feel like all 3 of mine are sleeping with me, all on my bed 

with me and I love it. I feel each of their ears, their smooth fur spots, their sweet kisses, and it is very comforting and makes me happy.

I hope you sleep with Frankie's sweet spirit tonight!Heart

It will be her birthday present to you!

I appreciate your very sweet note @on the bay .  I, too, believe that we will be with our beloved pets again some day.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack 

Aw, what a sweet girl .....  our lives are so enriched by them.   Heart

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack  Such a sweet face!  I know how much you miss her, because I miss my beautiful Darcy and it has been almost 3 years.  I miss her every day, so I know how it feels when it has been such a short time that seems like forever.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

On this day and forever after, this will be Frankie's birthday...a day that brought you your sweet one in the first place.  In time you'll look at it more in celebration because it brought Frankie your way; can you imagine your world if she'd never shared it?

Every January 28, we still celebrate our collie Fergus's birthday and he's been gone 10 years. 

I know it's still soon and you're heart still aches; you wouldn't been the kind-in-heart person you are if it didn't.  I have no doubt she's looking down on you, knowing you miss and love her, and hoping you know she's fine....because you guaranteed she would be. Heart

Respected Contributor

@NickNack 

I'm sorry you're having a sad day.  Ava's photo is so sweet, it brought back memories of all the pics thru the years & your little tributes to both she & Henry showing your love for them.

I'm glad you adopted Ava.  You both need to share love, so all worked out well.  But, Sweet Frankie will always have a special place in your heart.  Heart  I do miss frequent pics of Frankie too though.

Take care.