Respected Contributor

This pic could also be your new avatar. Since I have a crush on Henry like that I can get my fix anytime. LOL.

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

This pic could also be your new avatar. Since I have a crush on Henry like that I can get my fix anytime. LOL.

@NycVixen  Great idea!  I just tried to upload it, and it wouldn't let me.  I got a blank space.  I'll try again  later.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Frankie and Henry,

Image result for too cute word images

Honored Contributor

Thank you so much everyone for your compliments on Frankie and Henry!  This encourages me to use this picture for my Christmas card.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

Thank you so much everyone for your compliments on Frankie and Henry!  This encourages me to use this picture for my Christmas card.

I sent a friend of mine a picture of the Christmas Card that I had made online that I was considering ordering.  She told me that Henry looked odd in the picture because the gray on the side of his face was "connected" to the gray spot on his back.  Since she felt that way I'm thinking I won't use it as a Christmas card.  I would have never thought about that in a million years, though, and I'll bet not many other people would either.  

I sat on the porch with them today for about an hour trying to get a good picture to use instead.  I got several good pictures of Frankie, one of Henry and no good ones of them together. 

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I think it is an AWESOME picture!!! I would use it!

Thanks for posting!

Hugs to Frankie & Henry!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack What an adorable picture, and a wonderful way to get my morning started, thank you for thinking of us and posting pictures of FRankie and Henry, they have quite fthe fan base here!

Honored Contributor

Thank you @ChiliPepper and @CareBears.  I'm still thinking of using that picture.  I'm not sure I can ever get another pose that cute.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack Oh please try and do not forget to post it here!

Honored Contributor

@CareBears wrote:

@NickNack Oh please try and do not forget to post it here!

@CareBears  I'm trying!  I sat on the porch with them yesterday afternoon for about an hour.  It's cooling down a little bit here, so it feels good out there now.  I got several very good pictures of Frankie and one good one of Henry.  I couldn't get a good one of them together, though, unfortunately.

-Henry David Thoreau