Honored Contributor

If I've posted this picture before I apologize.  I couldn't find where I had.  I took this a couple of weeks ago and thought it was really cute.  I might use it for my Christmas card this year.  This was taken on my screened in porch in case you're wondering why there are leaves all around!

fullsizeoutput_126.jpeg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Super Contributor

Frankie and Henry are two very handsome guys.  What a great picture of them.   They are cute.

Honored Contributor

@NickNack So cute.  I have a screened in back porch too.  This weekend (for the first time) I let Bill come out there.  My friend (the Vet's nurse) said it would be better to stay out there with Bill because he gets into so much trouble and I'd need to keep an eye on him.

I sat out there watching him 'explore' for about 1/2 hour.  I never go on the porch (there's a screened in part and stepping out the door another uncovered part.  That's where I have the flowers and bird feeders.  I only go out there to put seed in the feeders.

It's beautiful out there this time of  year.  The entire yard (front and back) has trees and the leaves are changing.  After 38 years here I try not to take it for granted, but if I'm honest I probably do.

Anyway, just wanted to tell you I think you are an amazing mom!  You just handled so well the introduction of Henry into your family.  I enjoy hearing about Henry.  He's so cute and you make him so much fun.

Take care and be safe....Annabelle.

Trusted Contributor
Thinking of using this for your Christmas cards? ABSOLUTELY. Who wouldn't have a grin on their face when they opened their card!!!!
Honored Contributor

How cute! Love the expression on Henry's face.

Valued Contributor
Just adorable!
Esteemed Contributor

There's those two cuties again!!! 💕

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Trusted Contributor

I hadn't seen it. Precious!!

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack, The best of Pals, great picture. The leaves will be great for the Christmas card  

Valued Contributor

ADORABLE! They are too cute!