Honored Contributor

Frankie and Henry

[ Edited ]

Frankie and Henry were out together for several hours this afternoon.  I had Frankie on a leash for over an hour this morning with no incidents at all and not a lot of interest.  I put Henry behind the baby gate but left the door to his room open, and he came out when Frankie wasn’t on a leash.  He could see her and knew she wasn’t on a leash.  

There have been no skirmishes or chasing, but I’ve observed closely.  Frankie has play bowed and jumped a little bit like she wanted to play, and Henry has hissed a tiny bit but not much.  They’re wary of each other, but I think they’ll eventually be friends.  Henry sat on my lap on my bed for about 30 minutes while Frankie was in her bed beside my bed.  I was reading, but when he sat on my lap I turned my attention to him instead.  Overall they have a little interest in each other but that's all.

I put Henry back in his room so I wouldn’t have to be so observant and he could take a nap.  He's been up so much, and I know kittens usually sleep about 18 hours a day.  He's been asleep for over an hour now I think.  Here's a couple of pictures from today.  Henry's behind the table leg looking at Frankie in the second picture.  At one point when she was in her bed he walked right up to her and touched her nose with his, and she didn't react.  I can't wait until I can really get a good one of them together.

fullsizeoutput_bd.jpegIMG_0360.JPG

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

That little kitten in precious!  Give them some time.......they may become inseparable.

Laura loves cats!
Honored Contributor

@2blonde wrote:

That little kitten in precious!  Give them some time.......they may become inseparable.

@2blonde  That's my hope!  

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Henry is absolutely adorable!

Honored Contributor

They both are so cute!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Re: Frankie and Henry

[ Edited ]

Henry is the cutest cat I've ever seen! He has such an innocent, adorable look and demeanor. My DH's aunt always has over 10 cats and kittens at one time and I've never seen one as cute as Henry.  

That wide eyed innocent look just makes me smile. He's so fluffy! I just want to squeeze him!!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

Henry is the cutest cat I've ever seen! He has such an innocent, adorable look and demeanor. My DH's aunt always has over 10 cats and kittens at one time and I've never seen one as cute as Henry.  

That wide eyed innocent look just makes me smile. He's so fluffy! I just want to squeeze him!!

Thank you @NycVixen!  Your post made me smile and made my day. Cat Happy

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

@NycVixen wrote:

@NycVixen     @NickNack

OMG, Henry is so precious .... and innocent looking.  Heart

Bogey still has the "innocent look" down pat.  As a baby he looked like such an angel ..... now he's a bit more like an innocent looking Dennis The Menace!   lol

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

@NycVixen wrote:

Thank you @NycVixen!  Your post made me smile and made my day. Cat Happy

You're welcome!! @NickNack. I even showed the pic to my DH and he agrees.

You've got a star on your hands. He's so photogenic. He has the same adorable look in your other thread about cleaning his eyes. I'm an instant fan!!

~Live with Intention~
Honored Contributor

Henry has such a cute face.  I bet he and Frankie will soon be best buds and have a great time playing together. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment