Respected Contributor

My daughter heard a noise in the garage.  She came to tell us a kitten was there.  It was in my husband's car under the hood.  My daughter stayed out there talking and coaxing.  She put canned cat food on her fingers to try to get her out of the engine,  After quite some time, she was able to pull her out when she reached up to lick the food off.

We think she is a girl.  She is a tabby.  We have 8 kitties and I sure didn't plan on any more.  We have fed her and she is set up in a bathroom. 

Of course my daughter already loves her and wants to keep her.

Hyacinth

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Found a kitten in my garage

Sounds like it was meant to be!

Valued Contributor

Your story reminds me of Boo, my cat.  Her feral mom brought her to me along with one litter mate.  I found them tucked in a folded tarp on a shelf in the storage area.  Boo of course was a black long hair beauty and arrived on scene on Halloween in 2000.  I lost her last year as well as her best buddy Noah.  Enjoy your kittens...they bring much joy.

Honored Contributor

Sounds like your daughter found a new buddy. I hope there is room for one more.

Honored Contributor

@hyacinth003   WOW  Eight kittys!  That is a  lot of cats. I am sure your daughter is now smitten with the baby new addition... you may be having a  new addition to your home and cat count will be NINE. Smiley Happy

Esteemed Contributor

Sounds like it's a done deal!!  Smiley Very Happy

What are you going to name her?  Heart

"Heartburn Can Cause Cancer" -- www.ecan.org
Honored Contributor

They just come to you. I swear. I have seven that were all rescues in one way, shape or form. 

Don't Change Your Authenticity for Approval
Respected Contributor

So, reguarding cats, you now have 9 lives?  Sounds like fate.

Honored Contributor

Be sure to get the kitten checked out for anything contagious as to not infect all your other kitties. Then welcome number 9 to your brood! Woman Happy

"Pure Michigan"
Esteemed Contributor

Hope some little kid is not out looking for their kitten, sounds like they are not getting it back.

Someday, when scientists discover the center of the Universe....some people will be disappointed it is not them.