Respected Contributor

Re: For those inclined a prayer request please

@newtoallthis 

Sweet Sugar is very adorable.  Wishing & hoping for the very best outcome for her return.  Please keep us updated.

Blessings & comfort hugs being sent your way,

Valued Contributor

That is sickening!! Call your local media, keep pushing the police, go up the chain of command. Someone stole your baby- that's clearly a crime, and should be addressed as such. Prayers for you and your baby!!

Highlighted
Frequent Contributor

She melts my heart; so sweet and innocent.  Please bring her home.

Trusted Contributor

Thank each and everyone of up you. I am doing everything I can do to. I've been on the phone with everyone. 
Covid-19 makes in person visits out of the question. Three police agencies are involved and have her picture. The Districr Attorney called needs today. 
I am devastated and so is my son. He has no children and Sugar  and his cats are his family.

Your prayers mean so much.,Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis wrote:

Thank each and everyone of up you. I am doing everything I can do to. I've been on the phone with everyone. 
Covid-19 makes in person visits out of the question. Three police agencies are involved and have her picture. The Districr Attorney called needs today. 
I am devastated and so is my son. He has no children and Sugar  and his cats are his family.

Your prayers mean so much.,Thank you from the bottom of my heart.

@newtoallthis , 

I am so saddened about this. 

Please know my prayers are with you, your son, and Sugar. 

Contributor

I am sincerely sorry Sugar is missing and I am already praying for her safe return. I would not know what to do if any of my 2 girls were missing ,let's keep our faith that she will return soon ...

Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis    Ahhhhh, so cute.  She appears to have a heart on her forehead.  Hope you get her back home.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

Paperboy swiped our Siamese cat once.  Cat came strolling back the next day.  Paper boy came to collect a day or two later--and looked like he'd tangled with a blender.

Good enough for him.  

Valued Contributor

That is so heart-breaking. Sugar is such a sweet looking dog. No wonder his name is sugar. I will certainly pray for his safe return. Please keep us posted.

Valued Contributor

@Luvtuna wrote:

That is so heart-breaking. Sugar is such a sweet looking dog. No wonder his name is sugar. I will certainly pray for his safe return. Please keep us posted.

I am sorry. Sugar is a pretty girl - not a he. Double prayers for that mistake.