Trusted Contributor

For those inclined a prayer request please

Sugar was stolen day before yesterday. We know who got her and warrant for his arrest has been issued. He was giving her to someone else and was paid to take her. I’m not even sure he will admit to where he took her. She is microchipped.
Why the police just couldn’t go to the house and scan the dog is beyond me.
Pray she gets home. She’s the sweetest little thing and me and my son are heartbroken. Prayers please.
Respected Contributor

Re: For those inclined a prayer request please

What a terrible thing to do.  Hoping they are punished, and Sugar returns home safe and sound.  Sending lots of prayers.

Respected Contributor

@newtoallthis  My Goodness! I am so sorry. You bet I will pray for Sugar. God help you and your son. Sending positive thoughts and vibes for your return Sugar. 🙏 

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@newtoallthis    I assume Sugar is a dog?  What kind?  Sure hope you get her back.  We had a white German Shepherd puppy lifted out of our locked fenced yard years ago.  Never saw him again.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Yes Sugar is a dog. I’ll post her picture when I can get to my iPad. She’s about 8 years old. It’s a very bad neighborhood where I think she was taken. If not, I’d already been up there.i will press this to the fullest extent of the law. My best hope is he gets scared, will
Get her and will bring her back
Late in the night and let her out. If he’s smart he will. I’ve worked in the court system for 34 years. I know the bells and whistles.
Esteemed Contributor

Prayers to St. Francis for Sugar's safe and immediate return.

Respected Contributor

@newtoallthis 

I'm so sorry that some evil creep could steal your Sweet Sugar.  My heart goes out for Sugar, yourself & your son.

I pray she is found & returned to you both safely.  Sometimes, there are just no words appropriate enough for these scum.  

Sweet Sugar, please return home safely.  You'll be welcomed back home with BIG open arms!  Prayers & hugs being sent your way  Heart

@Kachina624 

I'm  so sorry that you've had to experience the loss of your precious white shepard.  Again, just no words .... 

Esteemed Contributor

@newtoallthis 

I'm so sorry to hear about this. Prayers for her  safe return ASAP.

Esteemed Contributor

How horrible, well definitely pray for Sugars safe return.❤️🙏🏻

Trusted Contributor

20B2C778-B154-47A0-8D75-980488185F05.jpegthis is Sweet Suar