Honored Contributor

For the Pug Owners

[ Edited ]

The newest issue of O Magazine (Oprah's) - one with her on the cover in a yellow gingham blouse (which @gidgetgh is from Talbot's according to the inside the magazine) features a cute pug inside. The photo of the pug is used at the top of an article that is about overweight dogs (although I don't think this pug is) and how easy it is for a dog to become overweight by feeding it people food snacks.  The article also contains some other tips about the health (both mental and physical) of your dog such as if you are tense, signs that your tension has transferred to the dog's mood too.

The dog reminds me a lot of @Trudey's new pup Pandora - similar coloring.  The O Magazine dog's head is tilted, as dogs do when they are intently listening to you and trying hard to understand exactly what you are telling them LOL.  Those of us who own or have owned dogs know that head tilt!

And speaking of Trudey's Pandora, we need an updated photo please!

Honored Contributor

Hoping @Trudey sees this thread! Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

@Trudey and whomever else:

I was at Saks Off Fifth  tonight, Saks' outlet store, and saw different dog breed umbrellas on one of which was a pug umbrella.  I looked at the site online and it's not there.  But maybe if you live near one of the outlet stores, you'll find it.  Our store had plenty of the dog breed umbrellas (but not lots of different breeds, only a few but of the few there were plenty of umbrellas).