Trusted Contributor

Re: Food Shortage for Fur Babies

@Jo1313    Kudos to you too my friend!  For donating the extra food to the shelter, and also for adopting older kitties!  It sounds like they each have the perfect set up in your home!  Btw, I also adopted an older kitty from our shelter.  She was 7 years old and is now 11, and spoiled too!  

Valued Contributor

@sophiesofers wrote:

@Jo1313    Kudos to you too my friend!  For donating the extra food to the shelter, and also for adopting older kitties!  It sounds like they each have the perfect set up in your home!  Btw, I also adopted an older kitty from our shelter.  She was 7 years old and is now 11, and spoiled too!  

My "old Ladies" are now 14 and 17..We had an"old man" who lived until he was 23..he was a street strays that we took in with 3 others at the time..They all lived long  and content(spoiled) lives..After they were gone .we got the "old Ladies"

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I've done that off and on over the years, @On It 

There are some good quality cookbooks for dogs out there.

But I don't cook specifically for this one since Chewy has come through with all deliveries of things she thrives on. She does, however, get to share lots of my meals, like little bits of chicken, lettuce, berries, and lots of plain goat yogurt.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Esteemed Contributor

Yes, there are catfood shortages. I am constantly checking Amazon to see what I can get and I have an auto order from Chewy that can usually only sends about half of what I ordered. Our Publix has a 10 can limit per customer on catfood. No fun.