Esteemed Contributor

Re: Flea & Tick Med's.....FYI

@tends2dogs wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Mistic wrote:

FDA: Flea, tick meds linked to neurological problems

The info is on FOX dot Com.  Top left of the page.  I don't use this stuff, but there may be some here that do, or have to use do to where one lives.

My baby had a very adverse reaction to frontline..Now I use diatomaceous earth, FOOD GRADE...you can put some on their coat and give them a small amount in their food. I take it daily too..its good with all kinds of things. Very inexpensive too! 

https://www.earthworkshealth.com/

@emmysmom  This is what I have used for years.  It works.....among a few other things I have added over the years.

I haven't used the tick and flea stuff for many, many years.

This info about affecting the pet's neurologically is not new.  Your natural vets have been saying this for years.

@x Hedge I am so sorry that you had to experience this with your pet.

I know..my little min pin couldn't walk after using the frontline..when I called the Vet, he wasn't any help. So I did my own research. The DE is truly a miracle and its helped me keep my health..age spots are gone..wrinkles softened..hopefully its doing a miracle inside as well..my joints feel better...my skin is super soft..and my hair and nails grow overnight...lol! I kid you not! I try and share this w/friends...there might be a couple days of feeling under the weather when you start..since its cleaning out toxins in the body...but WELL worth the results! I use 1 tbl daily..started out w/a tsp. I drink it in water..but you could add it to anything..yogurt..etc. Thanks Hedge..my little one's in heaven now.. my new furbaby Biscotti, takes a pinch most days in his food...his fur is amazing and he has lots of energy! If I see any bugs..I simply put a tiny amount down..keeps critters away..no need for chemical sprays...Ugh!! Woman Very HappyHeart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West
Respected Contributor

@emmysmom wrote:

@Mistic wrote:

The info is on FOX dot Com.  Top left of the page.  I don't use this stuff, but there may be some here that do, or have to use do to where one lives.

My baby had a very adverse reaction to frontline..Now I use diatomaceous earth, FOOD GRADE...you can put some on their coat and give them a small amount in their food. I take it daily too..its good with all kinds of things. Very inexpensive too! 

Thank you so much for the information.  I already ordered the DE.

Esteemed Contributor

I have been using Seresto the collor for two years and no problem with fleas or ticks or dog. 

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

@Abrowneyegirl wrote:

@emmysmom wrote:

@Mistic wrote:

Thank you so much for the information.  I already ordered the DE.

You're welcome!!!!! Keep me posted! Heart

Don't cry for a man who's left you--the next one may fall for your smile.
-- Mae West