Regular Contributor

Fall means lots of napping...

I am always running around,no rest for mommy,the pups get a two mile walk everyday,kites get barn time,they all return sleepy.The weather turns a wee bit chilly that nap seems a whole day affair!There is nothing sweeter than the site of furry kids napping,sighing and twitching in dreams.You know  I absolutely could not resist kiss them on the head!So sweet smelling and warm,It was such a precious gift,all well and content.Ah the joy of fall,such happy!Fuzzy hugs to everyone and there animal babies! MaryAnne

Contributor

Re: Fall means lots of napping...

This reminds me of yesterday.  I had been sitting on the sofa with my little blind one yesterday evening.  I got up to eat dinner.  When I leave him on the sofa by himself, I can see him from my kitchen table.  When I sat down, I glanced over to check on him.  He had just "rolled" over into an adorable position and was softly snoring.  It made my smile.  Sounds so silly, but I still pray for peace for the little fellow, because he had such a difficult time adjusting to his blindness.  This was a precious moment for me, just to see him resting so soundly there.  Thank you for your thoughts.  As always, they are uplifting!

Regular Contributor

Re: Fall means lots of napping...

We are kindred spirits,all 3 pups and one kitty are sight impared!I think they are less challenged than we think,we are their sight. They only love, pure, simple...They are precious to behold we know first hand...Sending you, dear angel friend ,special people have special pets,love,hugs MaryAnne