Honored Contributor

Re: FURBABIES ACTING LIKE CHILDREN!

Alfie, our cairn terrier, will sit and watch us eat -- breakfast, lunch and supper.  He doesn't make a sound and sits between us or next to me.  Usually, at the end of the meal we'll give him a leftover.  Maybe that's what he wanted all along.  Smiley Happy

"Faith, Hope, Love; the greatest of these is Love." ~The Silver Fox~
Trusted Contributor

@eddyandme  Your baby, Eddy is a lucky boy to have such a kind and loving Mom !!!

Esteemed Contributor

@hayseed00 wrote:

@eddyandme  Your baby, Eddy is a lucky boy to have such a kind and loving Mom !!!

Awww! Thant's nice, @hayseed00 .  I try to be a good mom, but I'm a softie.  Eddy's been through so much, imho it's his turn to bask in goodness - and he is sooo sweet and lovable!  Eddy's vet and I were talking one day and I said he's not a watchdog.  Laughing she said he'd probably go to the intruder and wanna play ball!  Then she said Eddy's just happy to be living life!  Hope I can always make it good for him.

Thanks!

Respected Contributor

@eddyandme 

Hey, we were just really impressed by his table manners - no elbows on the table!

Denise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@eddyandme 

Hey, we were just really impressed by his table manners - no elbows on the table!

I noticed how beautiful he was with very impressive table manners!  I also was thinking. Eddy's manners wouldn't be nearly as impressive as your boy's!Woman Wink

Esteemed Contributor

When my dog, Meadow, hears the 3 beeps on the toaster oven she knows to

run in the kitchen just about every time and wait for a scrap or two. Also, every now and then I put a small taste of peanut butter on one of her chew bones.

When I ask her, do you want peanut butter she usually heads back into the 

kitchen.So amusing!

Esteemed Contributor

@threecees wrote:

When my dog, Meadow, hears the 3 beeps on the toaster oven she knows to

run in the kitchen just about every time and wait for a scrap or two. Also, every now and then I put a small taste of peanut butter on one of her chew bones.

When I ask her, do you want peanut butter she usually heads back into the 

kitchen.So amusing!

Meadow is no fool, @threecees , everything tastes better with peanut butter!!!

I'm surprised she hasn't asked for a piece of that nice, warm toast topped with a little melted butter and peanut butter!  Think I'm gonna have Eddy communicate with her (he loves the girls!); so shortly, you may be making a couple morning toasts!Woman Wink

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

@eddyandme  @threecees 

Rocko used to always get our leftover cereal milk sometimes as a treat.  We spoiled those cats rotten.

cimg0065.jpg

Denise
Esteemed Contributor

@denisemb wrote:

@eddyandme  @threecees 

Rocko used to always get our leftover cereal milk sometimes as a treat.  We spoiled those cats rotten.

cimg0065.jpg

Rocko's also a cutiepie!Heart

Eddy gets my cereal milk, too: after finishing his bowl of cereal.  His faves are SpecKw.berries, Cheerios(any kind) and plain shredded wheat squares!  They all deserve to be spoiled, imo!