Honored Contributor

IMG_4912.JPG

Honored Contributor

I need to get my Misty dog and read this to her.  She made me so mad yesterday.  Little floosie tried to run off with the AC repairman.  I was standing with the front door open and she was just outside the door.  He walks down the driveway and she went with him.  I called her, she ignored me.  He turned his head, said one word to her and pointed to the door, and she immediately turned and ran back to me. 

Why do men have the voice of authority?  After all I've done for that dog, a rescue from animal control.  I asked her, whatever happened to loyalty and an appreciation of a good home?  Never got a response. 

Misty

20161226_160610.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624: Oh, too funny!!! I can relate!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I need to get my Misty dog and read this to her.  She made me so mad yesterday.  Little floosie tried to run off with the AC repairman.  I was standing with the front door open and she was just outside the door.  He walks down the driveway and she went with him.  I called her, she ignored me.  He turned his head, said one word to her and pointed to the door, and she immediately turned and ran back to me. 

Why do men have the voice of authority?  After all I've done for that dog, a rescue from animal control.  I asked her, whatever happened to loyalty and an appreciation of a good home?  Never got a response. 

Misty

20161226_160610.png

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!  Don't be mad, mom........

What a sweet face!!!!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Trusted Contributor

@Kachina624   Your Misty is beautiful  

Honored Contributor

@sophiesofers  Thank you.  She's a very good dog normally, very obedient, smart and eager to please.  She always looks clean and has a soft coat. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Esteemed Contributor

I LOVE beagles. Madeleine Pamela, aka Maddie, is my fourth. I cannot imagine life without her. Dogs are the BEST!

Respected Contributor

Image result for i love my dogs

Esteemed Contributor

@silkyk wrote:

Image result for i love my dogs

I've never heard this before.  What a powerful statement!  I feel especially touched by it (for some reason).  Thanks for sharing @silkyk

Respected Contributor

@Citrine1You are so welcome. No reasons needed to LOVE your dogs. I like this one too.lol

Image result for silky terrier says you are welcome