Trusted Contributor

Re: Expanded recall of dog treats from Dollar tree, Dollar General and Family Dollar stores

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Toppers wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

@Kachina624 wrote:

Thanks, but I'd never, ever buy any consumables for pets or people from a store specializing in selling imported Chinese-made junk.

I completely agree but I have been surprised how many buy things from these types of store. I have always wondered how many things in there are expired, rancid or just plain nasty.

Actually, nothing. Nothing is expired, rancid, or nasty.

As I just explained in my last post, you can find many of the exact same name brand items that you would find in other stores or supermarkets, except you pay less for them at the dollar stores. And no-they are not made in China. Cat Happy

Since I live in WI, some of our stores even carry Canadian products, which we really happen to like, too. 

Sorry but I'd rather not take the chance. There IS a reason they are there instead of other stores.

That's O.K. I understand.

I just wanted people to understand that not everything there in some of these stores, happens to be made in China.

Some of the brands are very well known name brands that you would find in your regular stores and supermarkets, and I am just saying that I think that sometimes people might have a misunderstanding of what is available in these stores, unless they shop in them regularly. That's all. Cat Happy