Honored Contributor
Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. If you no longer wish to receive these emails, please click the "unsubscribe" link at the bottom of this message.

The U.S. FDA has announced Smokehouse Pet Products of Sun Valley, CA, is expanding its recall of its "Beefy Munchies" and "Beefy Bites" dog treats due to contamination with Salmonella bacteria.

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link:https://www.dogfoodadvisor.com/dog-food-recall/fda-expands-beefy-munchies-dog-treats-recall/

FDA Expands Nationwide Beefy Munchies Dog Treats Recall

Please share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email. There's no cost for this service.

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.
Valued Contributor

Re: Expanded dog food recall

[ Edited ]

I just saw this when checking out OVC's link to their Pet Supply list from the home page:

M109328
Beef Munchies 1lb Bag of Dog Treats

This is one of the recall items on the list.

I hope these dog munchies can be checked out by someone from QVC.

Perhaps they need to be removed from inventory until they get the all clear.

~ To Know, To Dare, To Will, To Remain Silent ~
Honored Contributor

Re: Expanded dog food recall

@Lyttlewyngwrote:

I just saw this when checking out OVC's link to their Pet Supply list from the home page:

M109328
Beef Munchies 1lb Bag of Dog Treats

This is one of the recall items on the list.

I hope these dog munchies can be checked out by someone from QVC.

Perhaps they need to be removed from inventory until they get the all clear.

@Lyttlewyng-

This is awful! I'm going to put this on the customer care page. Its good you noticed it!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"