Honored Contributor

Re: Every animal is precious.

Polar bears are great! As long as you don't have to live with them. Then they're not so great. It's the same with lions, elephants, giraffes, etc. I love them from afar but keep them far from me. If an elephant decides to scratch his head on the corner of your house, your house falls down. If an elephant gets a bit tired and decides to sit down and rest on your car, you'll need a new car. If a polar bear gets a bit peckish, whatever it can catch becomes food. (Most of us can't outrun a polar bear.) If a giraffe wants a bite between meals your whole garden can disappear.

The people who live with the animals we love often have a wildly different view of the animals because they live with them on a daily basis. The animal we love becomes the garden pest, home destroyer, beast that ate grandma. They're cute to us and we can't understand why everyone doesn't just love them, but we don't live with them. When you start living with them, perspectives change. People spend a fortune on deer fencing and repellants to try and keep deer from their gardens. Imagine a herd of elephants intent on snacking in your garden. Yikes!

Fly!!! Eagles!!! Fly!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes, all animals are indeed precious!!! 😺🐶🐺🦁🐯🦒🦊🦝🐗🐰🐻🐨🐼🦓🐴🦍🐑🐪🦔🦘🦨🐘

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

What a wonderful photo!  Animals have the purest of hearts and they make the world a much better place.  When I die, I want to go to animal heaven.

@lovesallanimals I do too !!!!    I also choose animal Heaven although I do beileve our pets go to Our heaven to be with us. !  To me animals are so innocent like a newborn baby 😺🐶🐻🐱🐼🐯🦁🐰🐒🐞🐘🌵🐈🐂🎄🐩🐕🐆

Esteemed Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

So true!

Sweet Little Panda Kiss

awww !!  Cutest thing ever !   Love Pandas !  

Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Spurt   I didn't see your post before I posted ,   I guess same idea !!😹

Honored Contributor

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

Great minds think alike i didnt see your post either! 😸

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Esteemed Contributor

@Spurt wrote:

@Kitty Galore wrote:

@Spurt wrote:

@Kitty Galore 

Great minds think alike i didnt see your post either! 😸

@Spurt  YEP 😺

Respected Contributor

@darkhomespun Bless her heart!  Momma has her paws full and puts her life on the line every day for her babies.  The males will kill the little ones it is said so that they can merely "mate" again.  Thanks for such a sweet picture!

Respected Contributor

These ARE precious but climate change is hurting them.  It bothers me a LOT