Respected Contributor

My Frenchie Lily had her first bday a week ago today. I made her a cake which she loved. A couple of my pups did not care for the cake but loved the icing. The icing was plain Greek yogurt with creamy peanut butter mixed. Since they loved the icing I decide to make them some frozen treats using 1 cup yogurt and 1/4 peanut butter. I put it in some ice cube trays I have that are round and froze them for a short time. They all love them.

Respected Contributor

@Lali1 your doggie treats sound similar to what I make.  1 large container of yogurt, 3 bananas and 1 cup of peanutbutter.  I freeze it in little dixie-type paper cups and get 21-27 depending on how full I fill them.  We have a 58 lb dog.

Respected Contributor

@cindyNC wrote:

@Lali1 your doggie treats sound similar to what I make.  1 large container of yogurt, 3 bananas and 1 cup of peanutbutter.  I freeze it in little dixie-type paper cups and get 21-27 depending on how full I fill them.  We have a 58 lb dog.

That's a great idea about the cups and bananas. My pups push the little  treats all over the floor before they eat them. Maybe the cups would be less mess.