Honored Contributor

abandon.jpg

Respected Contributor

@monicakm 

That's so true.😔

Esteemed Contributor

Awwwwwwww!❤❤  Oh my goodness! This BREAKS my heart!💔 Just look at the precious little fur baby all snuggled for security! I just want to take them home and smother them with hugs and kisses!!💝 I have a few choice words for ANYONE that can be so callous!😐

It is heartbreaking to know that ANY of them would be abandoned! Some people are just HEARTLESS and should NOT be allowed to own pets!😐

~~~All we need is LOVE💖

Super Contributor
🥺😭💔
Esteemed Contributor

this is just too heartbreaking 💔. I wasn't even going to open.   Those that abandon their pets could care less , throw them out like there garbage deserve to live on the streets too plus that special place in he** is waiting for you hope you like a dry heat🔥

Honored Contributor

These kinds of photos and stories really bother me. Most places these days have shelters that will take your animals, if you can't take care of them anymore. At least give the animal a chance at finding a home instead of abandoning it. 

Respected Contributor

These two sweet angels clinging to each other for comfort.

It hurts the heart.

Honored Contributor

I can't tell you how many times I've taken a dog to a shelter only to be turned away. I have even lied about which county I lived in so that they would take the Stray Dog I brought in. Not once have I had a shelter take a stray dog.  

Esteemed Contributor

@monicakm wrote:

I can't tell you how many times I've taken a dog to a shelter only to be turned away. I have even lied about which county I lived in so that they would take the Stray Dog I brought in. Not once have I had a shelter take a stray dog.  

@monicakm  that is so sad .   I don't understand why they won't take the stray in ,  do they give a reason as I thought that is what the shelter is about ?