Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

We get Dogster and Catster!

@Sammycat1   Do you like Catster?  I look at it sometimes in my Vet's office and have thought about subscribing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

@Sammycat1   Do you like Catster?  I look at it sometimes in my Vet's office and have thought about subscribing.

@NickNack 

I do like it. There are some fun stories and good tips from time to time. I haven't subscribed, just bought it on an issue-by-issue basis, depending on the table of contents.

I probably should just subscribe because of the pandemic.  I can only get it at Barnes & Noble, and have largely avoided the store.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

@NickNack 

I do like it. There are some fun stories and good tips from time to time. I haven't subscribed, just bought it on an issue-by-issue basis, depending on the table of contents.

I probably should just subscribe because of the pandemic.  I can only get it at Barnes & Noble, and have largely avoided the store.

Thank you @Sammycat1 .  I think I'm going to go ahead and subscribe.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

I signed up for on line  copie.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NickNack wrote:

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@goldensrbest 

@NickNack 

@Sammycat1   I am very disappointed.  I was going to subscribe, but they automatically resubscribe you each year.  I don't like that.  Sometimes it's hard to cancel when that's the case, so I didn't subscribe.  🙁

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@NickNack 

Did you do it through Amazon?  They always give you a warning so you can cancel if you want.

Honored Contributor

@Sammycat1 wrote:

@NickNack 

Did you do it through Amazon?  They always give you a warning so you can cancel if you want.

@Sammycat1   No, but I'll look at it through Amazon.  I was on the Catster website.

-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest  I looked through it a couple times and decided it wasn't for me.  All "conventional" thinking.  Nothing natural, holistic, or open minded if I remember correctly.  There are better choices.

Whole Food Journal has a lot of good articles, not just about food, but rating leashes, toys, etc in addition to rating food.  They actually go into the "factories" and check them out.  

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!