Honored Contributor

Some one shot a lab in my town in her mouth, she had lost part of her tongue ,and several teeth, i am just totally disgusted.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Re: Dog shot in her mouth

[ Edited ]

@goldensrbest-

That is so horrible! I'm so sad and sorry!

I hope she will be ok!

I hate people who do this.They have lost their right to be called human!

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Very disturbing.  I hope the dog will be OK.  I think people who abuse animals should have the same thing done to them. 

Valued Contributor

I don’t consider myself a violent person unless kids or animals are involved. Then I’m all about AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!

Honored Contributor

Disgusting!! Iam immediately praying-for healing and relief of the pain. 

Honored Contributor

I can not imagine..... I hope that that person is put in jail not just fined.... it seems like with animal abuse people get off with hardly any kind of punishment.  I would shoot them in the mouth...... as their punishment.

Esteemed Contributor

I hope this wounded dog heals well and soon.  Whoever did this disgusting deed is a very dangerous person.  I hope people join together and fund a large reward to find this sadistic criminal.

Honored Contributor

@goldensrbest

Need to leave will check in later. In the meantime will continue praying. 

Valued Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I can not imagine..... I hope that that person is put in jail not just fined.... it seems like with animal abuse people get off with hardly any kind of punishment.  I would shoot them in the mouth...... as their punishment.

I’m not sure how other states work, but in California it can amount to serious jail time. 👍🏻 Problem is FINDING them!😡 Last horrific incident was a puppy thrown off the top of a building in Hollywood!!! Devine intervention and she survived❣️ And they caught the guy! THE DOG SITTER!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

They know who did it, they followed a trail of blood.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.