Frequent Contributor

That is so sad. Exactly why my cat does not go out unattended. Hope this dog will be ok.

Valued Contributor

OMG!! I didn’t hear too many details bc my heart can’t take any more abuse stories, but I couldn’t find the remote quickly enough to change the channel.😱😩🙀🙉🙈🐶 We actually rescue and support several rescues, but some days enough is enough💔🙏🏻

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

OMG!! I didn’t hear too many details bc my heart can’t take any more abuse stories, but I couldn’t find the remote quickly enough to change the channel.😱😩🙀🙉🙈🐶 We actually rescue and support several rescues, but some days enough is enough💔🙏🏻

I have to say i understand,i hate the aspca adds on tv.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Anyone that abuses kids or animals..... I cannot put into words what should be done to them, or I'd be banned for sure.....Cat Mad  There has to be a special place in hell for these people....

Animals are reliable, full of love, true in their affections, grateful. Difficult standards for people to live up to.”
Honored Contributor

I saw this on the news last night and I also can't say exactly what I think for fear of being banned.  I'll leave it to all of your imaginations!

I've just been to the GoFundMe page to donate.  Such a beautiful animal and such wicked, senseless cruelty to a creature who could not retaliate.  I'm counting on the authorities to find the piece of scum who did this and prosecute to the fullest extent of the law.  (The dog's owners say they know who did it.)

And we need much, much stronger laws country-wide to put these (expletive deleted) in jail.  Fines aren't enough.

Honored Contributor

@Ifeelwicked wrote:

I don’t consider myself a violent person unless kids or animals are involved. Then I’m all about AN EYE FOR AN EYE!!!!

@Ifeelwicked- EXACTLY!  (Harming or torturing the defenseless - NO excuse!)

Trusted Contributor

@goldensrbest

Just disgusting & some of the most horrible of people (if you want to include the *sses among the rest of us.)  I hope some day that fate pays the creep back in a similar manner.  

We have a black lab & touches my heart.  But, it would for any animal.  These creeps are doomed to h*ll.  My prayers are for a swift healing for the poor pouch.

Trusted Contributor

@Ifeelwicked

ITA!  

Honored Contributor

That's awful.  

Esteemed Contributor

@goldensrbest, dear Lord, who could do such a thing?  It breaks my heart to hear this.  God bless those who work in shelters and rescues.  Just sickening.  LM