Honored Contributor

This is super cute! I have a dog that if you say to him, "who's your buddy?" he will come over to you and wrap his leg around your leg and hold on to it. Sometimes he will even lean his head into your leg too while he is holding it. Smiley Happy I didn't even teach him that, he just started to do that on his own. I only added the "who's your buddy" part later. Gosh I just love dogs- they fill my heart with happiness! Heart

http://news.yahoo.com/border-collie-hugs-her-brother-203100500.html

Esteemed Contributor

That is so incredibly precious!! 

Respected Contributor

Cutest darned thing I've seen in a while 😄

thank you for posting !

Respected Contributor

"Never water yourself down just because someone can't handle you 100% proof."
Super Contributor

I have a whippet-jack russell mix and she will wrap her front paws and legs around my neck to hug me. I didn't teach it to her, she just surprised me one day when I was on the floor with her and she did that. 

Honored Contributor

That's really cute @HappyDaze.  Thank you for sharing.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Esteemed Contributor

@HappyDaze wrote:

This is super cute! I have a dog that if you say to him, "who's your buddy?" he will come over to you and wrap his leg around your leg and hold on to it. Sometimes he will even lean his head into your leg too while he is holding it. Smiley Happy I didn't even teach him that, he just started to do that on his own. I only added the "who's your buddy" part later. Gosh I just love dogs- they fill my heart with happiness! Heart

I love dogs,I love playing with them, walking with them just being in their company. I even love just looking at them. 

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Honored Contributor

These dogs and their master were on Fox & Friends this morning...so cute and well behaved.  The master, Taylor, is an advocate of positive reinforcement training - says Lottie, the Border Collie, knows 250 "tricks" and participates in agility competitions.  Taylor believes there is real affection in that hug.  She also said the video has looped over 42 million times and when reading through the comments she hasn't found one single negative.  

Brian Kilmeade, one of the F & F hosts, brought his new puppies (Great Pyrenese, I think) to the set today and of course they're adorable.  His family was ready to take one but then found out there was a brother who was deaf and would likely end up in a shelter, so they took the brother too.

Honored Contributor

@MoJoV wrote:

@HappyDaze wrote:

I love dogs,I love playing with them, walking with them just being in their company. I even love just looking at them. 

As do I!!  I can just sit and watch my sweet boys for hours. Seriously, lol. Dogs just melt my heart. You can't help but smile when you look a them, even when you are having a bad day. Smiley Happy