Honored Contributor

Dog food, sold under various brand names, recalled due to potential presence of aflatoxin.

[ Edited ]

Various brand names of dog foods are recalled due to the presence of aflatoxin. 

Distributed in retail stores nationally. Brands include Triumph, Evolve, Wild Harvest, Nurture Farms, Pure Being and Elm. Complete details here. 

https://www.fda.gov/safety/recalls-market-withdrawals-safety-alerts/sunshine-mills-inc-issues-volunt...

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Dog food, sold under various brand names, recalled due to potential presence of aflatoxin.

@Mindy D .... THANKS for letting us know 😊

Trusted Contributor

Re: Dog food, sold under various brand names, recalled due to potential presence of aflatoxin.

@Mindy D @January121 Getting to a point where we need to start making our own dog food. 

Thanks for sharing. 

Esteemed Contributor

I will surely share this link. Thank you @Mindy D 

Esteemed Contributor

@Jtdmum wrote:

@Mindy D @January121 Getting to a point where we need to start making our own dog food. 

Thanks for sharing. 

@Jtdmum  .... I haven’t given my dog ...dog food since she was born .... I make “people food “ for her & I sleep better every night ... at least I know what’s going into her little body ❤️🥰

Honored Contributor

Thank you.