Honored Contributor

I've never heard of this brand, but I did get this e-mail today and thought I would share it with you.

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. 

On September 23, 2015, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced the recall of certain lots of Dingo brand dog chews because the product has the potential to contain amantadine

Amantadine is a human antiviral drug not approved for use in animal food. 

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link: 

Dingo Chip Twists Dog Chew Treats Recall of September 2015 

Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email. There's no cost for this service.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Respected Contributor

@Nicknack wrote:

I've never heard of this brand, but I did get this e-mail today and thought I would share it with you.

Dear Fellow Dog Lover,

Because you signed up on our website and asked to be notified, I'm sending you this special recall alert. 

On September 23, 2015, The U.S. Food and Drug Administration announced the recall of certain lots of Dingo brand dog chews because the product has the potential to contain amantadine

Amantadine is a human antiviral drug not approved for use in animal food. 

To learn which products are affected, please visit the following link: 

Dingo Chip Twists Dog Chew Treats Recall of September 2015 

Please be sure to share the news of this alert with other pet owners.

Mike Sagman, Editor
The Dog Food Advisor

P.S. Not already on our dog food recall notification list yet? Sign up to get critical dog food recall alerts sent to you by email. There's no cost for this service.

Thanks, NickNack!!  We dog lovers appreciate the heads up!!

Esteemed Contributor

I have seen them at Walmart, never purchased.

image.jpgimage.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

NickNack ...... Thanks for posting this 

Trusted Contributor

Thanks so much for posting this!  We used to give these to our three dogs all the time!  We stopped because we decided to only give them rawhide treats that are made in the U.S.  When I am shopping for dog treats I make it a point to check the packaging to see where they are made.  No way would I give our dogs anything made in China ever again!  It's still scary, though ~ our dogs loved them...

Honored Contributor

Dingo seems to have  so mstop buying  their productsany recalls.  You would think everyone would stop buying their products.