Valued Contributor

Does a cold morning get better than this?

[ Edited ]

I think there is norhing sweeter  than waking  up to a fur baby , who snuck into your bed unoticed, all  warm and sleeping like an angel... It confirms that special gift of love we are given  and that we truly need to be loved....My life is 1000x better simply because of my  pets . ...Maryanne

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Does a cold morning get better than this?

Mine are already in my bed when I get there!

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Honored Contributor

No, it really really doesn't get any better than that! Heart

My boy no longer sneaks up in the middle of the night. Every night before bed, he stands patiently next to the bed looking at me with his soulful, loving eyes as I fix up his pillow next to me. When I am ready for him, I gently pat the area for him to lay, then he climbs up, lays down with his head on the pillow and I fold the comforter over him. Pure heaven!  It really relaxes me to have him next to me and petting him as I fall asleep. And he keeps me warm! Heart

Honored Contributor

HA! HA! My dog would not be able to sneak into bed unnoticed. He generally waits until I get out of bed and then he jumpss on my bed. I think he stays there until I come home from work.

Stay warm.

Valued Contributor

@drizzellla, that  is so funny. my little shihtzu  sleeps under the  futon ,until about 2 gets chilly burrows in from the bottom   ends up on my head! yes i notice do i tell him ,,no i take all the lovin i can! hope you are toasty warm!, Maryanne

Honored Contributor

@Keeper of the koi wrote:

@drizzellla, that  is so funny. my little shihtzu  sleeps under the  futon ,until about 2 gets chilly burrows in from the bottom   ends up on my head! yes i notice do i tell him ,,no i take all the lovin i can! hope you are toasty warm!, Maryanne

I have a collie - he is about 80 pounds. He gets noticed when he jumps on the bed.

I think your guy has a great routine.

Honored Contributor

It's nice, but..............Kitty SNORES

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Respected Contributor

My girl Pearl (13.5# lynx-point Siamese) is usually in bed before me, and is quite the bed hog!  She doesn't cuddle next to me, but I find myself cuddling up to her which she tolerates for just so long.  She'll move after a while, and stays in bed and we get up together in the morning😸🌇

Esteemed Contributor

We are still in bed.  She has a sweater on and laying next to me. This is what heaven feels like to me.  Pretty soon when the house warms, we will get up, but first she rolls over, stretches out her front legs and.  we have morning hugs.  

Valued Contributor

I can picture that, absoulutly sweet...@qvc addiction