Honored Contributor

Cambridge my little red golden ,snores it really comforts me.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Honored Contributor

Yes, our little dog does.  What's funny is when my husband snores it's annoying but when Toby snores it's so cute...LOL!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Esteemed Contributor

My z11 year old beagle sounds like a Mack truck changing gears. Her snoring is sometimes so loud, it wakes me up. She's a love, despite the noise.

Contributor

Good day!   I am hearing a symphony as I am writing this from my bed.  I have my 2 little girls ( I refuse to call them dogs) my girls are 8 and 10 they both snore, however my younger one snores the most, I guess her sleep is deeper,  she sounds like a human and even sleeps on her back,  even during the day, anytime she lays down, 30 seconds later she is already snoring, she sounds and looks so funny. I was telling my family the other day that she sleeps so well because she  has a clean conscience, does not have an enemy,I fact loves EVERYONE and does not owe a penny to anyoneSmiley Very Happy

Respected Contributor

My dear sweet Carlita who is 15 snores and just when I find myself getting annoyed, I think; what if that snoring wasn't here anymore.