Esteemed Contributor

I have one cat who snores to beat the band.😄

How about you? 

Does any of your fur babies snore?

The Sky looks different when you have someone you love up there.
Respected Contributor

@Anonymous032819 wrote:

I have one cat who snores to beat the band.😄

How about you? 

Does any of your fur babies snore?

Oh, yes! We have an 8 year old bulldog.  No doubt about when she is sound asleep.

Honored Contributor

Re: Does Your Pet Snore?

[ Edited ]

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

I have 2 cats.  Sometimes they snore, but they also have this other habit too.  One of my cats, when she has just settled down and is ready to go to sleep, she makes a low growl kind of noise.  She doesn't look up from it, just stays curled and goes to sleep. 

My other cat, when she is waking up from sleeping, she all of a sudden lets out little sets of meows.  Four or five meows in a row.  I always wonder if she was having a kitty dream.  Or maybe she is just saying, "hey mom, I'm up".  

Valued Contributor

Re: Does Your Pet Snore?

[ Edited ]

@Kachina624 

"Snored like a dragon!!" Ha! Ha! I LOL on that one!! :-) 

New Contributor

I don't have a snorer, but one of my cats will sometimes sleep with her eyes open. I think she's trying to stop any potential adversary from thinking she's an easy target.

Honored Contributor

@Anonymous032819D Yes! No cats now but the 2 that late DH and I had (rescues) at different times, both snored. The male could snore really loudly, the female snored in a very ladylike way it was so cute.

Honored Contributor

My golden snores and it sounds like short grunts. When I first heard it I thought it was the neighbor's car stereo thumpin' the beat...lol!

Respected Contributor

Yes, my cat snores and I have to turn the fan on high to block it out. Sometimes I just jostle his pillow and he'll stop. 

Contributor

I have a funny story to share.  Years ago, I had an elderly cat whio lived to be 21 and  her loss was like a child, because we had her so long.  At bedtime when younger she would hog your pillow.  As she got old, she liked the covers pulled up to her neck and would lay in between my husband and I and be in the middle on one of our pillows.  One night, I woke up and my husband  and cat were lying on their side, same left side, covers pulled to their necks and snoring  to beat the band. It was so funny, as I was having trouble sleeping and these two were warm and comfy.  Sure do miss that ole girl.  Snoring and all.