Regular Contributor

Re: Does Your Pet Have A Favorite Treat?

[ Edited ]

Oh Retired Legal Secretary...our female cat does the same thing as your Petunia, she will jiggle her tail and arch her back even if not getting a treat,  I say to her,  'Are you doing the tail, tail dance?" (what a wacky doodle she is)

Esteemed Contributor

Rverything I eat, he thinks he should eat.

Favorite snacks"  Beggie - Brussell Sprouts

Doggie Cookie - BBQ chicken Nudges with glucosmine

People cookie - Vanilla Oreos

Esteemed Contributor

@Pipsqueak   Oh my gosh,  I call Petunia whack-a-doodle all the time.  That butt quiver is a riot.

I have been using my fancy schmancy walker inside when my back acts up. Petunia lives to jump on the seat and ride on it.  She rides into the bathroom, laundry room or kitchen.  She sits there big as brass enjoying being pushed along.

Honored Contributor

Molly's favorite treats are anything that falls off the counters or from the table. She runs away so fast, we need to be careful not to drop anything she really shouldn't have like chocolate, etc.  

Regular Contributor

Oh how funny, better than a low to the ground Roomba ride (all my friends in a low-rider) versus being high up on your walker, like some of us humans who prefer riding high up in a pick-up truck or SUV.

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@Pipsqueak  Yep.  She sits and waits for me to do what I have to do and then off we go.