Valued Contributor

Re: Does Your Dog Like Their Own Bed?

@ScenicMaine

Thank you...❤

Esteemed Contributor

My cat Bootsie usually likes mine with me usually at night.

Trusted Contributor

Your Dog Can Chill Out On Coolaroo's Cooling Bed This Summer

These coolaroo are nice for outside use to keep the critters off your pets.

Groupon has 17 pages of dog beds last time I looked.

Trusted Contributor

I agree with the Serta memory foam bed suggestion, and I threw a blanket over it, so less washing of the actual bed, but still the comfort of the memory foam...NOW...my current 2 love the king size bed, and mommy is not allowed very much of it!!! They are both curlers, and often get down to the round bed with a bolster around it, and they love to snuggle together, especially in the late night and early morning when I am getting ready for work at 4AM, then back on the big bed when I am leaving...I live in sandy South GA and feel like I am sleeping on the beach every night...Woman LOL

Spoiler
Spoiler

The strength of the wolf is the pack, and the strength of the pack is the wolf.......
Esteemed Contributor

No but my cat likes mine at night. Need someone in it that is soft.

Respected Contributor

@Scorpio1971 wrote:  Every time I changed his beds he would quickly investigate and climb into his bed and start rolling & twisting on the clean towels or trying to pull off into clumps make them comfortable for himself...he was too funny! 

@Scorpio1971   .... What a cutie pie he was!  I have a boy who does that every day with my bed!  He pulls the quilt and top sheet down (after I make it, of course) and smushes them around until he's satisfied.  LOL

Respected Contributor

@Sweetbay magnolia   ...Yes, my boys have crates and beds scattered throughout the house, and they love them.  They sleep with me at night, though.

Valued Contributor

@ItsME 

Thank you.  They definitely have to have things their own way and make themselves really comfy!  After all it is their house!  LOL!  😊

Contributor

Bear who is 1 year old loves his bed, his crate without the mat, and just about all the backs of our leather furniture.  1 couch,1 loveseat, and 1 chair.