Super Contributor

Re: Do You Want To Help Name My Puppy?

soooooooo

what's the verdict for your little sweetie?

Respected Contributor

I'm having fun seeing all the different names people are suggesting!

I wonder about the two name necessity for the AKC. It's sure fancy. it lessens the chance of confusion between registered dogs.  I have had One AKC doggie I inherited and He had one name on his paper, The AKC just added a Number to the end  since that name had been used to register a dog before.   Like Q.E. 2.   Made the little clown sound Regal on paper!

Contributor

Let us know what name you choose, and send updated pics!  It took me one week after I received my red cocker spaniel puppy, AKC, to see what name fitted her, so do not rush.  It will come to you naturally!   Your Ruby is adorable.  

(Perhaps name her after one of your favorite QVC hosts?)

Respected Contributor

@tessam wrote:

soooooooo

what's the verdict for your little sweetie?

@tessam - I wrote down a lot of suggested names and I'm running them by the family.  I think the three top names right now are Amber, Maggie or Parker.  I'll let you know.

Respected Contributor

@MercyMe7 wrote:

Let us know what name you choose, and send updated pics!  It took me one week after I received my red cocker spaniel puppy, AKC, to see what name fitted her, so do not rush.  It will come to you naturally!   Your Ruby is adorable.  

(Perhaps name her after one of your favorite QVC hosts?)

I will let you know @MercyMe7 - The breeder keeps her for 10 weeks so we won't actually get her until the end of March.  But, I think we will decide on a name sooner than that.  Who knows, after meeting her we might change it. Thanks.

Valued Contributor

EMMA

Respected Contributor

I like Lucy; when you walk in the house, you can call "Lucy, I'm hoooooooooooome!"