Esteemed Contributor

Re: Do You Want To Help Name My Puppy?

@Winkk  She is adorable.  Maybe Saffron or Caramel for a name.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Esteemed Contributor

Vote for Amber.............Angle a big no.

My friend just named her puppy Angle - because of the way they were able to connect with the pup...........doesn't strike me in a positive way.  I like 'cute' fuzzy names.

i.e., Socks for Clinton's black cat with 4 white paws.  Loved that one.

Contributor

Adorable little puppy.  A good name for her would be Poet.

Respected Contributor

I think Amber is a lovely name for your adorable, sweet puppy.  If that is the name that resonates most with you, that is the name she should have. I am a gemstone and amber lover, so I whole heartedly approve of your choice.

I thought of the name for my dog before I even met him.  I knew I wanted a male golden retriever, and somehow, I knew his name would have to be Apollo (after the sun god, because of the blonde, happy, yellowish fur goldens have).  The name came to me out of the blue, and I liked it.  Then, when meeting male golden puppies, I just knew which one was going to be my Apollo.  It was very clear.

Esteemed Contributor

@Winkk   I like Ginger too.  My grandparents had a dog this very color when I was a child and that was her name.  She was the sweetest dog Smiley Happy

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

How adorable 🙂. For some reason, Muffin popped into my head. I do like Amber and of course a lot of nicknames.

Honored Contributor

SCARLET.

When you lose some one you L~O~V~E, that Memory of them, becomes a TREASURE.
Respected Contributor

Omg...soooo cute. I love King Charles's. Congrats, best of luck with her.

Ciccio~is "Honey" or "Sugar" in Italian...also a term of endearment. However I realize it may sound more male.

I, like others here, immediately thought of Gingersnap, Cinnamon, Cookie (but "e")

Honored Contributor

SummerHeart

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

Cute...I like that too. I like all the suggestions you got too. Sit with your ideas a while...I think soon one will seem right and stick~that'll be "the one." 

@Winkk wrote:

Thanks for the responses so far.  A name I was thinking of is Amber.  What do you think?