Respected Contributor

Did you ever trick your pets?

I have an adjustable bed, and after we got it, I noticed my cat asleep on the foot of it. Just to see what her reaction would be, I raised the foot; It was quiet and gentle.

She woke up, looked around sleepily, and seemingly shrugged and went back to sleep. "No harm, no foul". I did this to her many times and it never seemed to bother her. Her attitude seemed to be, oh she's doing it again.

She was a great cat; She's gone to that great litterbox in the sky; I really miss her.

Honored Contributor

Re: Did you ever trick your pets?

@GoneButNotForgotten wrote:

I have an adjustable bed, and after we got it, I noticed my cat asleep on the foot of it. Just to see what her reaction would be, I raised the foot; It was quiet and gentle.

She woke up, looked around sleepily, and seemingly shrugged and went back to sleep. "No harm, no foul". I did this to her many times and it never seemed to bother her. Her attitude seemed to be, oh she's doing it again.

She was a great cat; She's gone to that great litterbox in the sky; I really miss her.

@GoneButNotForgotten LOL!!!  No.  It's more fun to trick my husband.  Woman EmbarassedWoman LOL

Honored Contributor

All the time, he loves games and invents them with us.  I am so sorry about your precious cat, we hold our past babies in our hearts...never forgotten.

Respected Contributor

I've had cats all my life, but somehow Miss Missy has always been my favorite...possibly because she considered herself my cat. 

Honored Contributor

Ha Ha Ha:    NOT possible

Love, Kitty

≈^••^≈

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Esteemed Contributor

Can see her now, opening one eye and saying "Really, REALLY!!"