Esteemed Contributor

Did U Know Cats Can't Fly, Love, Petunia !

Grandma Jane told you about my adventure yesterday.  I'm good. Getting stritches, treats and chasing that old mean cat that hisses at me.

Mom said I was covered in schmootz, whatever that is. This is an old picture of me but I'm good and staying out of trouble..........for now.IMG_0697.JPG

Respected Contributor

Re: Did U Know Cats Can't Fly, Love, Petunia !

what a adorable looking cat.  that face can't do anything that doesn't look cute i'm sure.  thanks for the update

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo  Believe me, she counts on being cute to keep from getting her butt in trouble with her humans.

She isn't cute when she knocks plants off the shelf, when she plays "52 pick up" with everything on a table, and her other antics.

Oh, she doesn't like it when you hold her and make a kissing sound. She puts her paws on your mouth to stop you.  We know where those paws have been.

Her nickname is the Pill.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

@kittyloo  Believe me, she counts on being cute to keep from getting her butt in trouble with her humans.

She isn't cute when she knocks plants off the shelf, when she plays "52 pick up" with everything on a table, and her other antics.

Oh, she doesn't like it when you hold her and make a kissing sound. She puts her paws on your mouth to stop you.  We know where those paws have been.

Her nickname is the Pill.

both of our "pills" have the humans trained pretty well around here. their newest antic is jumping up to the treat jar when a human enters the room, and putting their paw on the lid.  i feel like a dispenser.

Esteemed Contributor

@kittyloo   Man, they learn quickly how to train us. She started our training when she was 1 lb. 8 oz.

She was injured when we took her in and was a little escape artist then. It was, "injury, what injury?"  Vet said to keep her from running around.  Ha!  Silly vet.

Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

Oh, heck. You KNOW she's still cute when she knocks things off the shelf.

I know my Charlie is no matter what he does.

Esteemed Contributor

@Sushismom   See those long hairs coming out of her ears?  We refer to them as her "horns".  She is a little devil.

Highlighted
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

Oh, but cats CAN fly!

cimg0314.jpg

Millie & Rocko used to enjoy jumping from the low cabinet to the top of the armoire and then to the ledge.  The other side of the ledge was upper kitchen cabinets, countertop and floor.  Millie was highly skilled in jumping, Rocko not so much.

One day Rocko was startled by my DH, went FLYING over the ledge, totally missing it, the cupboards and countertop, landing on the ceramic tile floor in the kitchen.  Thankfully, he was not hurt, but we both SWEAR Millie looked at us with an expression of "Oh, what an a-hole!"

Denise