Esteemed Contributor

@Buck-i-Nana, You know it's a funny thing that I never even thought of until you mentioned it, but none of my collies got gray as they aged.  Now, of course, one passed very young, but my other three were 12 and they had no gray at all.  My boxer/lab mix, on the other hand, looked absolutely ancient when she passed at 15 1/2.  She was almost gray all over.  

Esteemed Contributor

I posted this pic on another thread last week but couldn't resist posting it again given the title of this thread. This is my 43-lb lapdog on my lap after his first day back at doggy day care following Christmas vacation. Exhausted from a full day of play.

image.jpg

No act of kindness, no matter how small, is ever wasted. - Aesop
Esteemed Contributor

@MaggieMack, What a precious furball your baby is.  I just want to nuzzle my face in his and give him a kiss.  Hahaha - I love furry and long haired dogs!

Honored Contributor

A tired dog is a good dog.   I wish I could exhaust this puppy I've got.   She's chewed everything in the house. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

A tired dog is a good dog.   I wish I could exhaust this puppy I've got.   She's chewed everything in the house. 

"Introducing...

PUPPY POT PANCAKES!!!

Perfect for pooping your pup out! "

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624 wrote:

I could have written those very same words about our five month old pup.  We'll be lucky to even have a house left standing by the time she's grown at this rate!!