Respected Contributor

Re: Dan Hughes beautiful dogs

So cute but wow, that’s a serious pack of dogs! 

Esteemed Contributor

Love the picture!!! Thanks for sharing!!

Honored Contributor

@Eva-QVC.  There are a number of Aussie lovers here on the boards.  A couple of us posted picture of our dogs yesterday; did you see them?  They're not in uniform.  Did you know the minis are now officially (AKC), Miniature American Shepherds?  There never has been anything about Australia connected to them so the name is correct.  They were developed in the USA.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
QVC Social Team

wrote:

@Eva-QVC.  There are a number of Aussie lovers here on the boards.  A couple of us posted picture of our dogs yesterday; did you see them?  They're not in uniform.  Did you know the minis are now officially (AKC), Miniature American Shepherds?  There never has been anything about Australia connected to them so the name is correct.  They were developed in the USA.

I did not know that. I think they are beautiful animals. 

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I knew Aussies were American (not Australian) dogs.   Herders of cattle out in the good old American west.   I wish they wouldn't have been named Australian shepherds, to be confused with Australian cattle dogs.

I have to say, I don't care for the minisatures at all.

Trusted Contributor

@Eva-QVC wrote:

Dan dogs.PNG

I had to share the best photo of Eagle's pride I have seen yet. This is on Dan Hughe's facebook page. Even if you're not a football fan you can't help but love this photo!

You guessed right, @Eva-QVC! I'm no football fan, but I LOVE the photo. 😍

Gorgeous, well trained dogs. I can feel their “team spirit” - such a lovely setting, too. 

Thanks for sharing!