Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped wrote:

Hey @tends2dogs. Boo Boo, my black Lab who had lymphoma, never lifted his leg for years...like six or seven years. He was a squatter. Ha! Then all of a sudden he started lifting his leg. Don't have a clue what the turning point was for him. I always wondered.

Best to you and yours!

pup

@pupwhipped  So good to hear from you!  How is your recovery going?  Walking any better?  I have been thinking of you alot!  It is closing in on a year since my Quin was diagnosed with lymphoma.  I will never forget the help and support you gave me through that whole journey.  You were running out the door the day I first posted, but you took the time to give me a detailed protocol rundown of your sweet BooBoo. I will be forever grateful! 

I hope you are well.

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Respected Contributor

Ahh, @tends2dogs, it was absolutely my pleasure to share Boo's story and try to lend some encouragement. Little did I know with that first post what a truly nice person I was talking to...and what a good friend I would make! But the love of animals will do that....it brings good people together every single day. Such a blessing.

My dang knee is still a pain in the arse. Ha! I really wish I had not had the surgery...I think having a torn meniscus was better then having no meniscus at all. LOL! I saw the doc Monday and they did put me on a six day course of steroids to try and help with the inflamation. It's helped some, but I'm still not optimistic about the long term outcome. Ugh.

Anyway, I certainly appreciate you asking about me! Have you guys gotten down south yet? It will be interesting for Willoughby, no doubt. When I was signing off on my last post I caught myself right before I wrote, "Best to you and Quincy!" I miss him too, tends.

Have a good weekend, friend!

pup

Esteemed Contributor

@pupwhipped  With tears running down my face, thank you!  You have a good weekend, too.  You are in my prayers for recovery.

Tends~

(not in Florida, yet Smiley Sad )

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Re: DOES YOUR MALE DOG

[ Edited ]

@tends2dogs wrote:

@phoenixbrd wrote:

My little boy thinks lifting his leg is a statement of his manhood....that little hambone goes as high as he can get to 90...and then the fierce back kick where he practically launches himself forward.   He has two stuffed lambs and they are his girlfriends.  He always brings one carrying it in his mouth thinking this must be a public event and starts his seduction routine....he works himself into the energizer bunny and passes out.  He is a little guy who thinks he rules the planet!

Oh my gosh, @phoenixbrd, your post is so funny. .....sounds like "little man (dog) syndrome" LOL.

Tends2dogs.....Yes, a Napoleonic syndrome for sure!

Honored Contributor

Our dog has never lifted his leg, he spreads his legs and leans in.  We adopted him at 10 mos. and he was already neutered by that time.