Esteemed Contributor

Re: DD Went Shopping, ENOUGH!!!!!

@KingstonsMom  Oh, we have done the box thing.  There are 2 among her toys now  She still insists on squeezing in the smaller of the two.

The toilet paper roll was tossed last week when she decided to be a furry peeping tom while I was in the bathroom.  I got tired of her just sitting a my feet staring so I threw an empty roll out the door. She went after it and left me alone.

Honored Contributor

Fur babies can NEVER have enough stuff...EVER!

Time is just a drop in the bucket compared to eternity. It isn’t how long you live that matters; it is how well you are prepared to die. ~~Colonel Robert B. Thieme, Jr.
Super Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 , My (Sophie's) camper is on the way. By the way, thanks for the pic of Petunia, she is adorable. 

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom wrote:

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

If you really want to show Ms.Petunia a good time, grab a box and throw a roll of TP in it, she'll lose her mind, LOL!

@CrazyKittyLvr2 

ETA:

a white cat inside a cardboard box ripping up a roll of toilet paper happy birthday meme

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Respected Contributor

@CrazyKittyLvr2 wrote:

We are going to have to add another room.  I have banned her from Pet Smart or any pet section of any store. She bought a camper scratching post.  She has a plain one already. Good grief!!!!!

image0.jpeg

She's adorable! I love the triangle on her nose and her little black chin. Sweet!

Trusted Contributor

Very cute!

How can your DD resist spoiling your little kitty?  Looking at that adorable face, she can wrap anyone around her paw.

Seriously, I do understand there's a limit to some things.  Maybe she can donate a few things to a pet shelter?  Many toys, etc. in one room can become tripping hazards.

Petunia is such a Sweetie  Heart

Respected Contributor

SHE LOVES IT.

and I love her!!!!!!!!