BBTz3lV.jpgBearded Collie

BBTyTNl.jpg

Old English Sheepdog

BBTyTNu.jpg

Bernedoodle

BBTz3ma.jpg

American Eskimo

Honored Contributor

What beautiful dogs.  I used to have a Samoyed.  He was such a good boy and very sweet.  He has been gone anout 18 years and I am still finding his fur here and there.  

LOL they shed a lot and have an undercoat and a top coat and need brushed everyday.

I didn't learn my lesson, now I have two long hair dogs who shed.

Esteemed Contributor

Appreciate the pictures of these beautiful dogs.  Guaranteed to put a smile on your face!

Honored Contributor

My neighbor had 2 Samoyeds-beautiful dogs and such personalities-so smart and loveable. When he would brush them outside, it looked like a lot of snow flying up in the air.

The male and I made great friends of each other. The female too. They would come running when they saw my daughter and me outside.

It was such a good neighborhood and started to look like a dog park. I loved it!

Thank you for posting these pictures @roxxy1! Great memoriesSmiley Happy

"If you walk the footsteps of a stranger, you'll learn things you never knew. Can you sing with all the voices of the mountains? can you paint with all the colors of the wind?"
Respected Contributor

LOL, They all are cute

Trusted Contributor

Very adorable.  No such thing as an ugly animal.  They're each unique & either have or are waiting for someone to love them.  How can you not?

Regular Contributor
Beautiful dogs - thanks for sharing.My forever favorite fluffy dog is my sweet boy Casey. He was a cockapoo with the most gentle and loving soul. I would have posted a photo of him but couldn’t figure out how.
Esteemed Contributor

this is my sweet fluffy Daisy. 
IMG_20160601_112547_hdr.jpg

Trees are the lungs of the Earth
Esteemed Contributor

Love all the pictures of these beautiful beasties.. Heartthanks for sharing 0/PWoman Happy

Honored Contributor