Honored Contributor

I ordered some really cute cat slippers from LLBean recently.  They seem like they'll be comfortable and warm.  Mine were 20% off.  They also have dog slippers in the same style.  

I also found some cute Haflinger cat slippers at Zappos.  They're $30 more than the LLBean slippers though.  I'll post a picture of both of them.  The LLBean slippers are first.

m_58efd53c4127d098df005cc1.jpg

1508330-p-MULTIVIEW.jpg

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Cute; they'd make a nice gift for the cat/dog lover.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

Too cute!  Do they have arch support?

If your face brightens when you meet a friend, you have struck gold. - unknown
Honored Contributor

Re: Cute Cat Slippers

[ Edited ]

@pommom wrote:

Too cute!  Do they have arch support?

@pommom  I don't think they really have arch support, but they feel like they will be supportive if that makes any sense.  They aren't completely flat like a lot of slippers are.  I have bad feet and need for my shoes to be very comfortable.  I just got these today, though, so can't really say too much about them.

-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Image result for too cute word images

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

@NickNack

I’ve seen the Bean slippers for the last couple of years but have never ordered any.  I have to be careful about what kind of footwear I wear and wasn’t sure if I could use them.  Glad to hear they sound like they will work for you.  I might consider them myself!  They look warm, too...

Honored Contributor

@geezerette wrote:

@NickNack

I’ve seen the Bean slippers for the last couple of years but have never ordered any.  I have to be careful about what kind of footwear I wear and wasn’t sure if I could use them.  Glad to hear they sound like they will work for you.  I might consider them myself!  They look warm, too...

@geezerette  They are nice and warm.  They actually feel supportive, too.  I've been wearing them and like them a lot.

-Henry David Thoreau