Honored Contributor

'Crying' Pit bull Abandoned at High-Kill Shelter Gets Home!

A heartwarming outcomeHeart!

A kindhearted dog-lover adopted a pit bull from a high-kill shelter after she saw a video of him crying on Facebook.

Pit bull Blue King's owners gave him to the Carson Shelter in California, where rejected dogs often have to be put down, when they decided to move home.

In a bid to find him a new owner, staff posted a video of the dog looking sad and dejected on Facebook. 

'You could tell that every time someone walked by, it was like he was looking for his family,' she said. 'It's like he knew he had been left there.'

Now Blue King is happily settled into his new home and enjoys sleeping, belly rubs, cuddles, and gazing into the mirror. 

Now Blue King is happily settled into his new home and enjoys sleeping, belly rubs, cuddles, and gazing into the mirror

You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Esteemed Contributor

Re: 'Crying' Pit bull Abandoned at High-Kill Shelter Gets Home!

@KingstonsMom Thank you God for finding this baby his furever home, I love it when there is a happy ending!

Respected Contributor

I was afraid to read but when I saw that he "gets home" I couldn't resist.  I love a happy ending.

Trusted Contributor

Thank you St. Francis and thank you to the kind hearted adopter for rescuing this precious animal and giving him a second chance in life. Blue King is beautiful!  

Honored Contributor

@KingstonsMom

Thank you for posting about Blue King. 

Only happy tears from now on. 

Respected Contributor

Thank you God!

Humans can be such heartless garbage. Dogs love unconditionally, even when it isn't deserved. So many people view animals as disposable. I don't want to write here what I think about those people....it isn't nice AT ALL. 

Btw, my new neighbor has a female Pit & she's THE GREATEST. Not only is she a good family dog, she's also an amazing guard dog (she keeps the cruddy people off my property, too). Heart