Super Contributor

My little dog is having some hip issues.I am sitting here tearfully asking ,could you hold RiRi up in prayer. I am praying for his restoration and pain free days.Thank you..

Respected Contributor

@Tweety68  Of course, I will say a prayer right now and keep little RiRi in my prayers and good wishes also coming from my two little fur girls. 

......You look like I need a drink.....
Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 

butterflysendingprayers.gif

Super Contributor

Re: Could you say a prayer?

[ Edited ]

@CAcableGirl2 ,Thankyou so much.Sitting here feeling so lost.I love my little fur family..So good to have friends like you...

Honored Contributor

@Tweety68 

Son and Daughter inlaw precious dog is having surgery May 8th on her leg joint. Feel for you, and believe prayers work. I will continue praying. 💜🙏💜

Super Contributor

@Sweet_Serenity ,Thank you so much.From your heart to heaven.Thankful for QVC for allowing us to connect . 

Respected Contributor

Sending prayers for RiRi. Have you considered finding a vet who has a chiropractor on staff? My vet offers these services and this chiropractor has done wonders for many dogs that I know including my own.

Super Contributor

@Tricolor .You are an angel.Thanks for putting up with me.We have an appt.this afternoon.Our office is a huge complex with many diffrent drs.It is just so hard one day fine ,next day lame.He is a diabetic for 6 years.little delicate boy.Mommys little man.He will be 12. Its been a long road...

Esteemed Contributor

@Tweety68  Sending prayers for RiRi to be pain-free and to be cured of any hip issues.

The next time that I hear salt and ice together, it better be in a margarita!
Respected Contributor

@Tweety68 wrote:

@Tricolor .You are an angel.Thanks for putting up with me.We have an appt.this afternoon.Our office is a huge complex with many diffrent drs.It is just so hard one day fine ,next day lame.He is a diabetic for 6 years.little delicate boy.Mommys little man.He will be 12. Its been a long road...

Oh no don't feel bad and it was no bother. Believe me I understand the pain. My husband and I have been married for 49 years and have a dog for 47 of those years. Actually had a dog before our kids came along. Wishing you much success that they can at least keep your little guy comfortable. Heart