Trusted Contributor

@drizzelllawrote:

Thank you for sharing that picture. It was so good to see him.

Collies are hard to find. I am so glad she found such a sweetheart. Enjoy your time together.

Our collie is going to be 10 years old in December. And we still feel sad when we leave him for a few hours to go grocery shopping etc. He looks at us with those big brown eyes and lets out a whimper.

Collies are the best.. I grew up with them...super smart and loyal❤️

Take time every day to enjoy where you are without a need to fix it
Honored Contributor

@Kachina624wrote:

@drizzelllawrote:

Kachina624

I think the name of my brothers breeder was called Collies and Ponies. 

So how is the little guy doing? And how are you doing? It is going to be such a fun time.

@drizzellla. I didn't get over to see Myst today.  I though it best for him to settle in before meeting strangers.  He probably slept most of the day today.

I never heard of Collies and Ponies, but it sounds like my kind of place.

OOPS! Talked to my brother - the name of the breeder was Paints and Puppies. She bred German Shepards and Collies and Painted Ponies. He said he can't find her website anymore. 

Honored Contributor

@Kachina624  Is the puppy your dog or your friend's dog?  Either way, congratulations on the new addition :-)  

There are many elements: wind, fire, water
But none quite like the element of surprise
Honored Contributor

@Bird mamawrote:

@Kachina624  Is the puppy your dog or your friend's dog?  Either way, congratulations on the new addition :-)  

@Bird mama.   The pup belongs to my friend.  We both swore years ago we'd never again have a young puppy.  Its as bad as raising a baby.  She gave in to a cute face.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment