Honored Contributor

Is this not one of the cutest pups you ever saw?  My good friend is picking him up at the airport in about 30 minutes.  He is coming from one of the premier collie breeders in the world.  She (the breeder) describes his personality as a "laid back lover".  I'll get to enjoy playing with him, enjoying puppy breath without the housebreaking, chewing, training, whining at night, etc.  Hes a little bigger now at 12 weeks old.

20180328_163544.png

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Respected Contributor

He is just stinking cute!!! Perfect to get to enjoy all the benefits without any of the responsibility!!! Perfect!!

Esteemed Contributor

@Kachina624

He is so adorable!

I would love to play with him too.

Enjoy this little angel!

I am sure you will want to keep him?

What is his name?

Trusted Contributor

Absolutely Handsome!!

~Breathe In~ Breathe Out~ Move On~
Honored Contributor

I’m jealous. He’s so cute and sweet and cuddley.

Honored Contributor

Thank you for sharing that picture. It was so good to see him.

Collies are hard to find. I am so glad she found such a sweetheart. Enjoy your time together.

Our collie is going to be 10 years old in December. And we still feel sad when we leave him for a few hours to go grocery shopping etc. He looks at us with those big brown eyes and lets out a whimper.

Honored Contributor

@threeceeswrote:

@Kachina624

He is so adorable!

I would love to play with him too.

Enjoy this little angel!

I am sure you will want to keep him?

What is his name?

@threecees.  His name will be Myst.

Esteemed Contributor

Be still my heart.

@Kachina624 enjoy, enjoy, enjoy!

Fear not Brothers and Sisters! I have read THE BOOK..........we win!!!
Honored Contributor

Wow!  He is beautiful.  I am partial to long hair breeds. 

I hope his plane lands on time.  I once had to wait because the plane was eight hours late to get a new puppy.  My nerves were on end, but she was just fine when I got her.  It seems the airline personal were playing with her during a long layover. And they had her clean dry, fed and watered.

Honored Contributor

@drizzelllawrote:

Thank you for sharing that picture. It was so good to see him.

Collies are hard to find. I am so glad she found such a sweetheart. Enjoy your time together.

Our collie is going to be 10 years old in December. And we still feel sad when we leave him for a few hours to go grocery shopping etc. He looks at us with those big brown eyes and lets out a whimper.

@drizzellla. You speak the truth about collies becoming rare.  Our rescue group is about out of business.  We've just been getting very old dogs that people dump, and collie mixes.  My last collie died last May but I do have a Sheltie.

I can hardly wait to get my hands on this little sweetie.  My friend has had 2 other dogs from this breeder who were playmates to my collies.  They're both deceased now.