Honored Contributor

Anyone else use them?

I had a coupon for $15 off, plus another discount for going on auto delivery, so I made my first order.

Wonderful service. Came in less than two days, everything perfect. Huge order of cases of canned food and big bags of dog/cat food, plus smaller items, all to the door.

Prices were either equal to or much less on some things, than I pay locally. No driving, no loading, just order and it comes.

Loving this, and may never go back to the old way of pet supply shopping!

Trusted Contributor

I love CHEWY, my cat needs prescription food and what a convenience to not have to drive around from place to place looking for it.  One week its in petsmart, next 2 months not available.

CHEWY is the answer.

Happiness is ALWAYS an inside job,
Don't assign anyone else that much POWER
in your life!!!
Honored Contributor

Yes been ordering from them for a number of years now and always good customer service. I do always compare their prices to Drs.foster and smith (they always send me coupons so usually a bit cheaper and also excellent CS), Amazon and muddy and inca. I used to do jet.com but their prices are generally more expensive now I find I'm rarely buying/checking them now. 

Respected Contributor

Chewy is a great place to shop....great CS, & really fast shipping.

My recent issue is that I believe Amazon purchased them (that company is taking over EVERYTHING- not good).

Both Fromm & Acana have both discontinued their relationship with Chewy- I'm sure because of Amazon. So I'll be buying my pet food from Petflow- also a great company. 

Honored Contributor

@Mominohio  Chewy has amazing CS! Bad thing is that  Chewy was just bought out by  Pet Smart a few months ago so  things  may not remain the same in the coming months ahead.  Already a great natural brand of Dog food that Chewy used to carry( Fromme)  is no longer available  as Fromme only sells to independent sellers.  I worry that  what they carry is going to go down hill.... and prices go UP Smiley Sad

Frequent Contributor

Petsmart just bought Chewy, Not Amazon. I order Acana and Orijen both will no longer sell to Chewy because they believe Petsmart does not have high enough standards. I will have to order elsewhere since I also purchased from Chewy for many years and I will not change my dogs food brand.

Honored Contributor

@spot555 wrote:

Chewy is a great place to shop....great CS, & really fast shipping.

My recent issue is that I believe Amazon purchased them (that company is taking over EVERYTHING- not good).

Both Fromm & Acana have both discontinued their relationship with Chewy- I'm sure because of Amazon. So I'll be buying my pet food from Petflow- also a great company. 

@spot555  It's PetSmart that purchased Chewy.  That's why Fromm and other brands left.  I alwalys ordered my Fromm dog food from Chewy.  Now I'm going to have to order from PetFlow or drive a distance and buy it locally.

The Bluebird Carries The Sky On His Back"
-Henry David Thoreau

Honored Contributor

Of course! I find something good, and it might not stay that way. Seems to be the story of my life! 

I hate the way companies are buying and selling and merging (yes, I know it has gone on forever), but seems like nothing stays the same, especially when it is good!

I ordered enough for several months, maybe I should put in another order to get us through the winter, before things change (maybe). 

I checked prices vs Walmart, but hadn't heard of some of the other places listed here. Will always shop around a bit. I'm no fan of Amazon, so I'm glad they didn't buy them out.

Respected Contributor

NickNack Heart

Oh, ok, I thought I read here it was Amazon. Petflow is equally as good as Chewy, as far as CS & shipping. When I ordered Fromm from them last time, it took longer to arrive because of the location it came from. But's that's ok....it worked out. 

Btw, I recently switched my cats from Fromm to Acana. They were vomiting EVERY DAY. I called the Acana company, & they generously sent me several samples of their dry food. They LOVE the food, & no more vomiting. I definitely need a break from cleaning that stuff!  Smiley Frustrated

Super Contributor

Orijien will no longer be carried by Chewy as well..what a bummer! Those are the three I have had on auto-delivery.