Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Caturday: An Especially Photogenic Day

This is my semi-feral, polydactyl, toothless lady who has become quite taken with her new deluxe high rise accommodations. 

@Bird mama 

I caught her on a good day, in a series of poses. Heart

Here she is in the lower level hidey hole, in a series I call "The story of a yawn."

Respected Contributor

Re: Caturday: An Especially Photogenic Day

She is beautiful ....

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

This is my semi-feral, polydactyl, toothless lady who has become quite taken with her new deluxe high rise accommodations. 

@Bird mama 

I caught her on a good day, in a series of poses. Heart

Here she is in the lower level hidey hole, in a series I call "The story of a yawn."

She's precious!...what happened to her teeth??? 

Trusted Contributor

She is Beautiful!

Trusted Contributor

How beautiful is she!  If you put her in my new bathroom you wouldn't find her- They're the same color...but she is so much more beautiful! 

Trusted Contributor

@lolakimono  ..... I am more of a dog lover but I have to say that is one of the prettiest cats I have seen. Beautiful eyes. What color are they?

Honored Contributor

@emmygrace 

She and her "brother" (adopted from different rescues at the same time) both had dental problems.  She was about two when we got her and he was a "teenage" kitten.  We did dentals first, and she had four bottom teeth that were loose pulled, but then we went to a veterinary dentist who advised removing ALL of their teeth for BOTH cats.

Her "brother" had stomatitis, and he was about two at that point.  His teeth had holes in them, and they were eating themselves from the inside out.

Neither one has had any teeth for a few years now and they've both been very happy since their problem teeth came out.  Cat Happy

Valued Contributor

@lolakimono wrote:

@emmygrace 

She and her "brother" (adopted from different rescues at the same time) both had dental problems.  She was about two when we got her and he was a "teenage" kitten.  We did dentals first, and she had four bottom teeth that were loose pulled, but then we went to a veterinary dentist who advised removing ALL of their teeth for BOTH cats.

Her "brother" had stomatitis, and he was about two at that point.  His teeth had holes in them, and they were eating themselves from the inside out.

Neither one has had any teeth for a few years now and they've both been very happy since their problem teeth came out.  Cat Happy

Bless their hearts...I imagine their teeth were painful as well..glad you had them taken out! Heart

Honored Contributor

@Sheila P-Burg wrote:

@lolakimono  ..... I am more of a dog lover but I have to say that is one of the prettiest cats I have seen. Beautiful eyes. What color are they?

@Sheila P-Burg 

Heart

They're green.

This was her profile picture, the reason why I went to meet her.

Here you can see her GIGANTIC paws.

She is about 7.5 pounds, so she is compact, like a loaf of bread, with these giant catcher's mitts.  

Honored Contributor

She's almost ethereal. I think she needs the large paws to stay grounded, @lolakimono , or she'd float away with grace and elegance. Such a beauty.

And wonderful photos!

[was Homegirl] Love to be home . . . thus the screen name. Joined 2003.