Honored Contributor

So cute and they can be so naughty but we still love them..  I thought about my cat and how she loves to knock things off tables.  Cocktail table, side table.  OMG!

kindness is strength
Trusted Contributor

@Katcat1   No picture??

Honored Contributor

@Katcat1 wrote:

So cute and they can be so naughty but we still love them..  I thought about my cat and how she loves to knock things off tables.  Cocktail table, side table.  OMG!

@Katcat1 

I agree 100 purr-cent! I have

four precious kitties..all rescues

who stay inside 24/7..and my life

would be so empty without them in it!

--------------------------------

All of my children have paws  =^..^=

Respected Contributor

Currently six cats, two dogs and fifteen parakeets.

Fish and turtles have also been a part of my household.

I am a pet parent!

(But only my cats sleep on the bed!)

Respected Contributor

@Katcat1 

OMG that picture looks exactly like my new kitty, Simba.  He is 6 months and a sneaky little boy.  I get so angry with him and then I have to hug him cause he's so cute.  He's my sixth.  How much do we love our cats?

Respected Contributor

@FancyPhillyshopper 

I wish I was your neighbor, I'd be coming by to visit your pack on the regular...if you'd tolerate me!

I'm in Philly so when I saw your moniker and description of family members,  I immediately wished you lived on my block!

Valued Contributor

My boy loves jumping up on the table and scratcihng the TV.   He was declawed before we were lucky enough to adopt him, by his barbaric former owners, so he doesn't really cause any damage.  Even if he had nails, I would just sit there and watch the screen in between his clawing paws. My boy can do no wrong. Cat Very Happy